Great Plains Communications is looking for a high-energy sales professional to join our growing sales team.
- Prospecting, presenting, and closing the sale of network services with mid to large enterprises and other communications firms
- Negotiating contracts with customers and partners
- Working with Project Management and Billing teams to ensure the post-sale implementation occurs effectively
- Ensuring the customer is satisfied
- Developing a sales forecast and expense budget necessary to support sales efforts
- Meeting or exceeding sales quota as determined by management
- Providing reports and information on a regular basis
Successful candidate must have strong public relations skills, time management skills, and written and verbal communications skills. Must also possess the ability to think strategically and to work effectively with a diverse group of co-workers and customers. Experience selling at a C-level is preferred. A working understanding of telephony including Internet, managed Ethernet, traditional voice, and SIP trucks is desired. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, plus 5 or more years of sales experience in the telecommunications field is desired.
This position works out of our Omaha office with occasional meetings at our Blair headquarters. Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to travel approximately 10% of each month.