Area Sales Manager-Indiana
Great Plains Communications is growing! We are looking for a proven sales leader to oversee our enterprise sales functions in the Sunman, Indiana metro area.
- Developing and implementing strategies to grow the Great Plains Communications business and market share
- Providing tools, resources, and training to Account Executives
- Assisting with market expansion planning activities
- Working with Account Executives to identify target accounts and to achieve specific goals for closing new business
- Learning, developing and implementing new ways for Great Plains Communications to differentiate itself in the marketplace.
- Conducting accurate forecasting and funnel management for Great Plains Communications’ market area
Five or more years of telecommunications sales and leadership experience is desired. Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with project and task management skills are required. Must possess a valid driver’s license and the ability to travel as needed.
Competitive salary, commissions, and benefits are provided. EOE.
To apply, visit www.gpcom.com/careers.
Great Plains Communications is one of the largest privately-owned telecommunications providers in the Midwest, serving nearly 200 communities throughout Nebraska and Indiana. Business and enterprise services range from traditional and cloud-based voice and data products to installation and support of strategic networks with fully scalable, managed Ethernet solutions. The company also takes pride in its progressive approach to accommodating the unique needs of wholesale customers, including regional and national telecommunications carriers, LECs, ISPs, wireless and other providers utilizing superior custom engineering and custom-build strategies. In addition, the company serves residential customers with an impressive suite of services including high speed Internet, cable and streaming video, and local and long-distance telephone services. At the core of its service offering is an extensive 13,000+- mile, MEF certified regional fiber network reaching 11 states that is fully supported by a 24x7x365, Network Operations Center.
Founded in 1910 by E.C. Hunt as a Nebraska phone company, Great Plains Communications has evolved over the past century, keeping pace with technology and increasing bandwidth demands to become a leading regional network and fiber services provider.
The company is headquartered in Blair, Nebraska and is owned by Grain Management, LLC: a leading private equity firm focused on investments in the Communications sector.